Thank you to our students, staff, and community for a wonderful 2015-16 school year. Special thanks to the Booster Club and Friends of the Middle School who continue to work hard to support our student programs! Wishing you a safe and enjoyable summer!
The summer months may be upon us but programs continue to run at the middle/high school!
* If you are interested in enrolling your student, please contact Kathy Kassuba at Central Office for all district enrollments.
* Many students accrued repair charges for their chromebook. Letters will be sent soon informing of those charges.
* Both middle and high school gyms will be closed for floor maintenance from July 21 through July 31.
* Students may pick up class schedules and locker assignments during Open House on August 30. No schedules will be released early.
* The middle and high school offices are closed for the summer. Kim Miller, Principal and Chad Phillips, Counselor will be in the office at various times throughout July and will be available via school email accounts, kim.miller(at)pineriver.org and chad.phillips(at)pineriver.org respectively. Official office hours will begin August 22nd from 7:30am-4:30pm.
* Summer Academy for credit recovery and alternate course pathways will resume the week of August 8th.
* Meetings will be set up during the first three weeks in August to update 504 plans for students in grades 6-12.
July 29: Sports Physicals: HS 9am-2pm
Aug 1-5: Band Camp
Aug 1-19: 504 update meetings scheduled
Aug. 8: Summer Academy resumes
Aug. 30: Open House: Middle/High hours 4:30-6:30 (No school pictures will be taken during open house)
Sept. 1: Community Cookout/Tailgate sponsored by PRAS
JV and Var Football games v. Morley Stanwood 4pm
Var Soccer v. Gladwin - 5pm
Sept. 6: First day of School!
Sept. 9: Picture day at the Middle/High School
Sept. 30: Homecoming Game
Information for Seniors and their parents
During the school year, please check this place and the counseling page for updates.